Our bodies heal themselves at a cellular level. Medicine has long tried to speed up this process with medication, therapies and treatments. Laser Therapy is one highly effective form of treatment that encourages our cells to heal and shortens the time needed to do so. This painless laser beam excites the cell for healing to begin and progress rapidly. Another positive benefit of laser therapy is that pain is immediately lessened when the laser is applied and each successive treatment heals the troubled area until pain is completely gone.
Whether you are treating a sprain or a broken bone, a headache or shingles, Laser Therapy can help with pain and recovery. Speed your time to recovery and lessen your pain. Try it for just a few minutes to see that Laser Therapy is amazing.
Dr. Steven Ray recommends chiropractic care as an alternative to invasive approaches, such as drugs or surgery. Many physical conditions respond well to chiropractic treatment, including the every day aches of pains of life.
The human body is designed to maintain health. The nervous system controls and coordinates all of the body's functions. Interference to the nervous system causes a malfunction in the other body systems which leads to pain and illness. Chiropractors focus on removing the cause of the problem, the interference to the nervous system, which then allows the body to heal itself.
Chiropractic is beneficial for musculoskeletal conditions, including: headaches, neck and back pain, muscle and joint pain, scoliosis, sciatica, and pinched nerves. Chiropractic care has also been shown to aid many other health problems, such as: arthritis, fibromyalgia, shingles, sinus problems, dizziness, allergies, and asthma.
Whatever your situation is and wherever your pain is, Dr. Ray will create a treatment plan to have you feeling better soon. Chiropractic services include hands-on physical manipulation, stretching and flexibility, muscle testing, massage and body re-education. Xrays may be taken to provide a more thorough understanding of your unique situation.
Val Vista Chiropractic / Dr. Steven Ray, Chiropractor
Massage therapy is a powerful component of your health regime. Here at Val Vista Chiropractic, we aim to heal current pain and prevent future pain. Massage therapy does just that, adding to your chiropractic treatments or simply helping you relax. Here are just a few of the proven benefits of massage therapy:
- Relieve pain, tension, stress and increase well-being.
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural